Written by Australian Interpersonal Skills Specialist, Mark Coburn, this eBook reveals the secrets and techniques around understanding the your clients preferred learning mode and how you can communicate with them in the best possible way that leads to win-win outcomes.
Here’s what you get:
- Understanding the 4 different learning modes of your client, visual, auditory, kinesthetic and auditory digital.
- What is important to them and what you need to emphasize
- Their strengths
- Discerning how they learn
- What they really respond well to and what you need to do
- Their speaking traits
- Their posture and breathing and what it tells you
- Their body language, gestures and signals
- What distracts or bores them and what to aviod
- Their challenges and clues on how you can support them
- Key words they say and how you can speak their language
- How to notice key phrases they say in certain situations
- How to alter the way you speak through speed, texture and pitch
- What their appearance is telling you
- The roles they are most suited towards
- What is revealed by their career and industry type
Providing improved mentoring to work colleagues
These communication tools have given me confidence in determining the different learning styles and personality types. They have enabled me to provide better assistance to my work colleagues and clients in relation to negotiation and mentoring.
VAKaD Learning Modes is especially designed for employees or people in business who are constantly interacting with other professionals. Here are just a few examples of how certain people will benefit:
- Business Development Managers – Better networking skills, proposal presentation skills and long term customer relationships
- Sales Consultants – Increased prospect to client conversion rates
- CEOs, Managers and Team Leaders - Improved leadership and interpersonal communication skills with team members and other work collegues
- Human Resources Consultants – Increased awareness of people’s behavioral styles to better match staff into new teams and projects
- Recruitment Consultants – Ability to “keep” more candidates and increase the number of job placements by matching the right person for the position
- Call Centre Consultants – More capable of retaining a potential customer on the phone
Our Guarantee to You – Risk Free
So there you have it… order it. Explore hundreds of tips and ideas. Test the concepts. Implement the strategies.
Anytime over the next 30 days if you are not totally satisfied that the information in this eBook is worth much more than the price you paid, just contact us to receive a 100% refund ! You have an entire 30 days – risk free – to decide.
Confidently building relationships with new clients
These tools have equipped me to facilitate building relationships with new clients. I feel more confident with face to face interaction and I have a better understanding of my own communication style.
2 Special Bonuses
We have also decided to offer you, absolutely free, extra resources that compliment this great 4 part eBook publication:
Bonus # 1 eBook: 101 Interpersonal Communication Tips (Valued at $27)
Discover the importance of the body language your clients use and what gestures you can put into practice to communicate more effectively. You will also learn how to become a master communicator by using your voice in a pleasant way that gets great results for everyone. As you tap into the uncommon knowledge of people’s senses and learning styles you will uncover many of the secrets of how to present more effectively to a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or auditory digital person in business.
Bonus # 2 eTool: Supplimentary Quick Reference Cards for 101 Tips (Valued at $7)
Find out how practical these quick reference cards are and how they provide more understanding to BONUS #1 eBook “101 Interpersonal Communication Tips”. You will receive them in business card size (shown smaller above). You can print them, laminate them and carry them around with you or keep them on your desk as a useful prompt when speaking to your customers on the phone.