“Enhancing Your Organisation’s Excellence in Responsive and Quality Customer Service”.
It is easy to forget how much diversity there is among our customers. We get wrapped up in our own way of seeing things and rely too much on a single wellworn sales approach. There are two major reasons to deliver customer service: repeat business and happiness. Sales turn prospects into new customers. Service turns new customers into repeat customers. Service also makes customers happy! Happy customers are much easier to deal with than irate customers.
The Training Solution
This programme reminds salespeople, and other ‘influencers’, how different each customer is and to appreciate the different styles. You will learn how to read the buying needs of the different behavioural styles and adjust the sales process accordingly. Gain insight into why certain customers seem ‘difficult’ and practice better ways to respond in those situations.
The training objectives are to:
- Understand the differences in human nature and its implications for your sales success
- Understand your own customer service style using Extended DISC® Personal Analysis
- Appreciate the need to tailor your sales style to the preferences of the customer
- Learn which strategies are most effective with different types of customers
- Understand how to instinctively adapt your sales strategies to suit your customers
- Develop more effective relationships with your customers.
The Next Step
Contact us today to learn more about this training programme and how SuperSelf’s highly capable and experienced training team can empower your organisation towards higher performance.
We would also be happy to talk to you about how a training needs analysis can help clarify whether this programme or indeed a total training solution is appropriate for your business.