“Peers Feedback to Develop Employee Performance”
Extended DISC® Open 360 is an online platform that allows clients to conduct 360° feedback measurements using their own instruments. It eliminates the administrative frustrations by automating the process.
What is Extended DISC® Open 360?
Open 360 is a customisable and flexible assessment tool for measuring skills, competencies and behaviours. It is an excellent tool for applications such as coaching, leadership and management development. Open 360 can be used in any application where feedback from others is helpful in developing the performance of employees, teams and organisations.
How does the process work?
- You provide us with your 360° questionnaire or let us develop one for you.
- The Participants complete the questionnaire. The system ensures their responses remain anonymous.
- The reports are generated.
That’s it! The best part is that Extended DISC® Open 360 is priced very competitively.
An extremely useful tool in a variety of contexts
We have found Extended DISC® to be an extremely useful and popular tool in a variety of contexts. Participants have been able to instantly apply the new knowledge at work and at home. Highly recommended.
How customisable is Open 360?
Extended DISC® Open 360’s versatility allows the instruments to have:
- 1 to 15 question groups and 1 to 15 questions per question group
- Up to 4 open-ended questions
- Answer scale can have anywhere between 2 and 10 steps
- Both self-assessment and 360° assessment by others.
How can I learn more?
Contact one of SuperSelf's Accredited Extended DISC® Practitioners today. We can answer your questions and provide you with a sample report. We are confident that you will like what you see.