Written by Australian Interpersonal Skills Specialist, Mark Coburn, this eBook reveals the secrets and techniques around understanding the your clients preferred personality type and how you can communicate with them in the best possible way that leads to win-win outcomes.
Here’s what you get:
- Understanding the 4 different personality types of your client, dominant, inspiring, steady and conscientious.
- Their main characteristics and strengths
- Key phrases and questions they might use
- Their attitude towards and behaviour during meetings
- The likely roles and careers they are drawn towards
- Discerning their basic needs
- What they emphasize and how they approach a situation
- What they bring to a team
- Understanding their unsupportive traits, dislikes and biggest fears
- Their difficulties and what should empower them to avoid
- How to get their attention immediately
- Earning their trust and respect
- What to say when you present to them
- Key words and phrases they need to hear from you
- How to motivate and bthem
- How they might react under pressure
- What leads them towards and how they make decisions
- Synergetic and troublesome pairing of different personality types
Real insights into the type of personality a person is
I have gained real insights into the type of personality a person is and how to direct the most appropriate questions to that personality.
DISC Personality Types is especially designed for employees or people in business who are constantly interacting with other professionals. Here are just a few examples of how certain people will benefit:
- Business Development Managers – Better networking skills, proposal presentation skills and long term customer relationships
- Sales Consultants – Increased prospect to client conversion rates
- CEOs, Managers and Team Leaders - Improved leadership and interpersonal communication skills with team members and other work collegues
- Human Resources Consultants – Increased awareness of people’s behavioral styles to better match staff into new teams and projects
- Recruitment Consultants – Ability to “keep” more candidates and increase the number of job placements by matching the right person for the position
- Call Centre Consultants – More capable of retaining a potential customer on the phone
Our Guarantee to You – Risk Free
So there you have it… order it. Explore hundreds of tips and ideas. Test the concepts. Implement the strategies.
Anytime over the next 30 days if you are not totally satisfied that the information in this eBook is worth much more than the price you paid, just contact us to receive a 100% refund ! You have an entire 30 days – risk free – to decide.
Providing improved mentoring to work colleagues
These communication tools have given me confidence in determining the different learning styles and personality types. They have enabled me to provide better assistance to my work colleagues and clients in relation to negotiation and mentoring.
2 Special Bonuses
We have also decided to offer you, absolutely free, extra resources that compliment this great 4 part eBook publication:
Bonus # 1 eBook: 101 Interpersonal Communication Tips (Valued at $27)
Discover the importance of the body language your clients use and what gestures you can put into practice to communicate more effectively. You will also learn how to become a master communicator by using your voice in a pleasant way that gets great results for everyone. As you tap into the uncommon knowledge of people’s senses and learning styles you will uncover many of the secrets of how to present more effectively to a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or auditory digital person in business.
Bonus # 2 eTool: Supplimentary Quick Reference Cards for 101 Tips (Valued at $7)
Find out how practical these quick reference cards are and how they provide more understanding to BONUS #1 eBook “101 Interpersonal Communication Tips”. You will receive them in business card size (shown smaller above). You can print them, laminate them and carry them around with you or keep them on your desk as a useful prompt when speaking to your customers on the phone.