Boost Your Business Relationship Building Skills
“Discover powerful interpersonal communication techniques that will profoundly improve your client relationship building effectiveness”
Have you ever experienced challenges in getting your message across to your client?
Would it be useful to know the behavioural style of your client so you can communicate and speak their ‘language’?
What is their body language telling you and is it congruent with what they say?
Are these good questions? If so …
It’s time to unleash your full communication potential.
What is included and what will I learn?
In this one day workshop, you will be introduced to many customer and client relationship building techniques and their various applications. The programme provides you with a powerful set of rapport building and interpersonal communication skills to maximise your client relationship effectiveness. As a result, you can start applying these skills immediately in your social, personal or business dealings.
What are the benefits?
By participating in this fun, exciting, hands-on and informative one day workshop and you will become a more effective communicator by:
- Learning how to develop instant rapport with anyone
- Understanding the importance of what we say and display through body language
- Tailoring your communication for different learning styles such as visual, auditory, kinesthetic and auditory digital
- Understanding the behavioural style of your client and how to create win-win outcomes
- Discover and learn how to apply a simple and powerful 4 step business relationship building process that will improve your client relationship building effectiveness.
Who should attend?
Managers, executives, business owners, business development and sales consultants, customer service personnel and anyone interested in learning how to improve their interpersonal communication skills.
What is the program outline?
1. Building Rapport through Words, Vocals and Body Language
- The art of matching behaviour
- How to test for rapport so you know you are communicating effectively
- The 3 major types of effective communication (words, vocals and body language) and how important each type is
- Asking powerful questions with purpose
- Pacing and leading the discussion for win-win outcomes
- The 5 main components of vocal communication you must know to become a highly influential communicator
- Reading body language – signals and gestures
- Understanding common gestures and what the other person is communicating but not speaking
- Recognising head, arm and hand gestures and body movements
- Creating rapport via the handshake
- How to notice, understand and deal with unpleasant or manipulative handshakes
- Interpreting smiles, mouth, eye, leg and feet gestures
- How to maintain good posture to create the best impression
- The “dos” and “don’ts” of managing first impressions when meeting your client for the first time
2. Learning Styles – Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic and Auditory Digital
- Understnding the 4 different learning modes of your client, visual, auditory, kinesthetic and auditory digital
- What is important to them and what you need to emphasize
- Discerning how they learn
- What they really respond well to and what you need to do
- Their speaking traits
- Their posture and breathing and what it tells you
- Their body language, gestures and signals
- What distracts or bores them and what to avoid
- Their challenges and clues on how you can support them
- Key words they say and how you can speak their language
- How to notice key phrases they say in certain situations
- How to alter the way you speak through speed, texture and pitch
- What their appearance is telling you
- The roles they are most suited towards
- What is revealed by their career and industry type
3. DISC Behavioural Styles and Personality Types
- Understanding the 4 different personality types of your client, dominant, inspiring, steady and conscientious.
- Their main characteristics and strengths
- Key phrases and questions they might use
- Their attitude towards and behaviour during meetings
- The likely roles and careers they are drawn towards
- Discerning their basic needs
- What they emphasize and how they approach a situation
- What they bring to a team
- Understanding their unsupportive traits, dislikes and biggest fears
- Their difficulties and what should empower them to avoid
- How to get their attention immediately
- Earning their trust and respect
- What to say when you present to them
- Key words and phrases they need to hear from you
- How to motivate them
- How they might react under pressure
- What leads them towards and how they make decisions
- Synergetic and troublesome pairing of different personality types
4. The 4 Steps to Successful Client Relationship Building
- Understanding the 4 step client relationship building process
- The 15 key elements of trust and why they are so important to decision making
- How to make first contact with your client
- The 2 most effective ways to classify your clients
- 8 great ways to keep in touch with your clients
- 10 powerful active listening strategies
- How to provide empowering and appropriate feedback
- Paraphasing what your client is saying and why it is so important
- The 7 biggest blocks to effective listening and how to avoid them
- 2 highly effective strategies on how to propose the solution that gets results
- “Opening the door” versus “closing the sale”
- How to make it an easy decision for your client
- 4 incredibly powerful ways to manage objections
- A way of always making sure you get commitment from your client
The Next Step
Contact us today to learn more about this training programme and how SuperSelf’s highly capable and experienced training team can empower your organisation towards higher performance.
We would also be happy to talk to you about how a training needs analysis can help clarify whether this programme or indeed a total training solution is appropriate for your business.