The 4 Steps to Client Relationship Building
Written by Australian Interpersonal Skills Specialist, Mark Coburn, this eBook reveals the secrets and techniques around a simple yet powerful 4 step relationship building process that will lead you to win-win outcomes.
Here’s what you get:
- Understanding the 4 step client relationship building process
- The 15 key elements of trust and why they are so important to decision making
- How to make first contact with your client
- The 2 most effective ways to classify your clients
- 8 great ways to keep in touch with your clients
- 10 powerful active listening strategies
- How to provide empowering and appropriate feedback
- Paraphasing what your client is saying and why it is so important
- The 7 biggest blocks to effective listening and how to avoid them
- 2 highly effective strategies on how to propose the solution that gets results
“Opening the door” versus “closing the sale”
- How to make it an easy decision for your client
- 4 Incredibly powerful ways to manage objections
- A way of always making sure you get commitment from your client
The 4 Steps to Client Relationship Building is especially designed for employees or people in business who are constantly interacting with other professionals. Here are just a few examples of how certain people will benefit:
- Business Development Managers – Better networking skills, proposal presentation skills and long term customer relationships
- Sales Consultants – Increased prospect to client conversion rates
- CEOs, Managers and Team Leaders – Improved leadership and interpersonal communication skills with team members and other work collegues
- Human Resources Consultants – Increased awareness of people’s behavioral styles to better match staff into new teams and projects
- Recruitment Consultants – Ability to “keep” more candidates and increase the number of job placements by matching the right person for the position
- Call Centre Consultants – More capable of retaining a potential customer on the phone
Our Guarantee to You – Risk Free
So there you have it… order it. Explore hundreds of tips and ideas. Test the concepts. Implement the strategies.
Anytime over the next 30 days if you are not totally satisfied that the information in this eBook is worth much more than the price you paid, just contact us to receive a 100% refund ! You have an entire 30 days – risk free – to decide.
2 Special Bonuses
We have also decided to offer you, absolutely free, extra resources that compliment this great 4 part eBook publication:
Bonus # 1 eBook: 101 Interpersonal Communication Tips (Valued at $27)
Discover the importance of the body language your clients use and what gestures you can put into practice to communicate more effectively. You will also learn how to become a master communicator by using your voice in a pleasant way that gets great results for everyone. As you tap into the uncommon knowledge of people’s senses and learning styles you will uncover many of the secrets of how to present more effectively to a visual, auditory, kinesthetic or auditory digital person in business.
Bonus # 2 eTool: Supplimentary Quick Reference Cards for 101 Tips (Valued at $7)
Find out how practical these quick reference cards are and how they provide more understanding to BONUS #1 eBook “101 Interpersonal Communication Tips”. You will receive them in business card size (shown smaller above). You can print them, laminate them and carry them around with you or keep them on your desk as a useful prompt when speaking to your customers on the phone.